Aloha / Kia ora!
During the winter season and these challenging times, we especially need to take care of ourselves. Relaxing our tense bodies, and calming our stressed mind is so important for our wellbeing and good health. Therefore Hawaiian massage Lomi Lomi Nui might be extremely beneficial at this time.
This unique healing & life-transforming bodywork treatment:
- relaxes and reduces stress
- strengthens the immune system
- releases tensions accumulated in the muscles
- relieves pain
- balances inner organs and glands
- enhances personal awareness
- releases blocked and suppressed feelings
- restores self-acceptance and joy of life
When your body, mind, and emotions are in balance, life-giving energy flows freely and you are able to solve your problems and difficult situations with ease. You become more optimistic, joyful, and ready to act.
However, some of you may be concerned about COVID related’ safety issues. I perfectly understand that and I want to assure you that your health and wellbeing are important for me. Please find below my answers addressing your probable questions:
- As most of you know my practice takes place in a friendly home massage studio, where each client is treated individually and therefore I do not give more than one, or a maximum of 2 massage sessions a day, so contact tracing will be easily provided if needed.
- I use oil-resistant covers for my massage table and wash them after every session with the towel and pareo that was used.
- During massage sessions, I use the best oils and blend them with pure and quality essential oils (Plant Therapy) with strong antiviral and antibacterial properties such as eucalyptus, rosemary, or cinnamon cassia.
- I’m not going to mention good basic hygiene practice since this is obvious to me
- I don’t use PPE (face mask and plastic gloves) during sessions, it is just impossible.
Stay safe and be kind, also to yourself!
Wellness is an essential value in my life. By wellness, I mean a conscious and self-directed process of achieving our full potential.
My name is Izabella and I deeply believe that our happiness, health, and abundance come from harmony. Looking for balance in my life I’ve found Lomi Lomi Nui – the unique massage of body, mind and soul from Hawaii. I loved it at first touch. I deeply felt that it is my calling, so I became a practitioner, and in time also a teacher of this powerful tool of healing and transformation. In my classes, I share the wisdom of Hawaiian healing bodywork practices and Huna – the art of spiritual development, and empowerment. This ancient wisdom helped me achieve harmony in my life and now I share it with others. Lomi Lomi Nui is not only bodywork, it is also a type of meditation. Deep silence and awareness create a profound space, where real magic can happen. I love what I do, it brings joy and fulfillment into my life.
I invite you along on this amazing journey to your essence, the core of your authentic being. Come and experience your own space of empowerment, transformation, and healing during Lomi Lomi Nui session or dive deeper into yourself and profoundly transform your life during Kino Mana training.
In Hawaiian “ke ola hou” means “new life”; My new life is full of passion and strength, embracing my whole being, it could be also your new life.